All orders are sent via Royal mail, DHL or UPS. You can select the required postal service at the checkout, the delivery charges are charged at cost and are displayed at the checkout.
There are several factors that determine when your item will arrive:
- The service used to send your item
- The date/time of your next delivery
- Public/local holidays
Special Delivery Guaranteed® – guaranteed to arrive the next working day by 9am or 1pm depending on the option used*.
1st Class – Royal Mail aim to deliver the next working day*. This includes:
2nd Class – Royal Mail aim to deliver in two to three working days*. This includes:
Items sent using our International services:
- International Signed / International Tracked / International Tracked and Signed
- Europe within three to five working days*
- Rest of the world within five to seven working days*
If your order is placed before 2pm (Mon-Friday ex bank holidays) will will pick, pack and ship the very same day.
Yes. There will be a VAT invoice in your parcel, you can also obtain a copy from the “My Account” section of the website.