This Inventor’s Kit for the micro:bit is the perfect way to get started with programming and hardware interaction with the micro:bit. The experiments included are: say ‘Hello’ to the micro:bit, using an LDR and analogue inputs, dimming an LED using a potentiometer, using a transistor to drive a motor, using the accelerometer to control motor speed, setting the tone with a piezo buzzer, wind power, making a game using the compass, capacitor charge circuit and using an RGB LED.
- Construct your first circuit in minutes
- No soldering required
- Makes 10 experiments included in the step-by-step tutorial book
- All parts are included to conduct the 10 experiments
- Breaks out 21 accessible pins from the micro:bit using the Edge Connector Board
- Small prototype breadboard included for fast prototyping