This PCB etch tank (3 Tank) PA310 from Mega Electronics is a completely self-contained three-tank system for the production of printed circuit boards up to 320 x 260mm (12.6 x 10.2in).
Incorporating the following features: tri-tank unit, 320 x 260mm working area, with built-in develop/spray wash/bubble etch functions providing a convenient bench standing system, supplied complete with 2 syphons, 2m of mains cable with IEC socket, 13A mains plug fused at 5A and comprehensive instructions, ideal for the production of printed circuit boards up to 320 x 260mm, 525mm length, 400mm width, 380mm height.
- Wash tank
- Heated developing tank, 20°C to 25°C
- Heated bubble etch tank, 40°C to 45°C
- Enables the user to produce boards in a small convenient area without the need to transfer wet materials over wide areas
- The control switches, neons and variable thermostat controls are mounted on a recessed front panel in the moulded outer case
- Connections are provided at the rear for drain and cold water requirements
- Supplied complete with 2 syphons, 2 metres of mains cable with IEC socket, 13A mains plug fused at 5A and comprehensive instructions
- When using this tank, we recommend the use of an RCD safety cut-out
- Mega type PA310