The Powertip alphanumeric LCD display 16×2 is an intelligent alphanumeric dot matrix display (16×2, transmissive) employing supertwist nematic technology, providing a superior viewing angle and high contrast over conventional designs.
Very Low on power consumption, and TTL and CMOS compatible, this quality LCD display can be easily interfaced to 4 or 8-bit microprocessors, CMOS controllers and drivers.
- Very low power consumption (typically 1mA)
- Single power supply +5V
- TTL and CMOS compatible
- Easily interfaced to 4 or 8-bit microprocessors
- CMOS controller and drivers
- Grey background with navy blue characters on screen
- Powerful control commands: Display – clear, on/off, shift set function; Cursor – home, address set
- Operational temperature range 0°C to +50°C