The ALPHA 40 T-bar antenna has been tuned to give maximum gain at 4G (2600MHz) frequency but only slightly lower gain at 3G (2100MHz) and 2G (1700 to 1900MHz) frequencies. It can also be used for Bluetooth and Wi-Fi applications with great success.
The antenna has two sticky pads to mount it wherever it is required. The pads ensure there is a small gap between the antenna and the mounting surface. The ALPHA 40 is fitted with PRO100 low loss cable as standard.
- Fitted with 5m of cable terminated in an SMA male connector
- Frequency bands:
- 700 to 824MHz – 0.5dBi gain
- 1710 to 2170MHz – 1dBi gain
- 2300 to 2700MHz – 2dBi gain
- Mechanical data:
- Dimensions: 155 x 30 x 4.5mm
- Includes 2 raised sticky pads for attachment
- Siretta ALPHA40/5M/SMAM/S/S/29