The Siretta QUARTZ-W22-UMTS(EU) router is designed to be used in industrial environments where high, reliable and ‘always-on’ performance is required . The router works with the UMTS 3G cellular networks to provide secure and high speed wireless connectivity.
The router has a robust hard enclosure the helps prevent electromagnetic interference. It is ideal for remote management, telemetry, condition monitoring, CCTV, ATMs, vending machine and other M2M applications.
Incorporating dual SIM functionality, the QUARTZ router allows you to set up a back-up cellular network between two different SIM cards to ensure a permanent reliable connection regardless of individual network availability.
Additionally this router comes with a Wi-Fi port and an accessory kit comprising of a Wi-Fi antenna, PSU and LAN cable.
- Global 3G / UMTS bands
- High speed data via UMTS network
- WiFi antenna interface
- 1x linkCONNECT (RS232 to TCP/IP)
- 3x Digital I/O
- Strong resistance to electromagnetic interference
- Built-in watch dog, multi-link detection
- Industrial, robust design with metal housing
- Dual SIM for failover / backup between network
- WAN supports PPOE, Static IP, DHCP Client
- Supports DHCP server
- Supports DNS proxy and Dynamic DNS (DNSS)
- Supports timing operation
- Supports LED status indication
- Supports APN and VDPN wireless private network access
- Supports 802.11b/g/n WiFi, 150Mbps data rate
- Local and remote management
- SNMP network management, NTP support
- Siretta type QUARTZ-W22-UMTS(EU)