The Siretta SNYPER-LTE Spectrum is a high performance cellular signal and network analyser for the LTE (4G) / UMTS(3G) and GPRS(2G) networks, with coverage for the European frequency bands.
If you want to install or service equipment that uses the cellular network you need to know what the cellular signal strength is and where the asset is best deployed. The SNYPER-LTE Spectrum provides you with cellular signal strength data from surrounding base stations, enabling you to make an informed decision.
The SNYPER-LTE Spectrum is an invaluable tool for the surveying and commissioning of wireless systems and has a host of new features compared to previous SNYPER models, but still uses the same intuitive menus. It builds on many years of signal tester experience and provides market leading performance and functionality, at a highly competitive price.
- Perform site surveys
- Save survey results
- Download saved results to your PC using the USB cable
- View results on your PC in csv or stylish HTML
- Make decisions on which Network Operator(s) will deliver the results your service needs
- Decide on optimum antenna placement
- Determine real time signal hotspot
- Determine real time the best signal direction
- Assess performance of deployed antenna systems
Supplied in its own hard carrying case, the SNYPER-LTE Spectrum is designed for continuous professional use over many years, with the robust enclosure and rubber surround providing additional shock protection. A multi region power supply is also included for charging of the unit through its USB port.
- The kit includes:
- SNYPER-LTE Spectrum high performance cellular signal & network analyser
- 2 antennae: Antenna 1 (Blue) – general purpose LTE(4G), UMTS(3G) & GPRS(2G) coverage; Antenna 2 (Silver) 2600MHz
- Multi-region charger with USB interface
- Multi-purpose USB cable
- USB in-car charging adaptor
- liveSCAN antenna and 1.5m cable