Siretta’s Tango 420 is a 2-port MIMO antenna intended for LTE routers with ‘Diversity’ capability.
It comes in a low profile panel mounting package with an M12 brass stud for mounting. This provides the user with a neat and tidy solution where the inconvenience of installing two separate antennas is avoided. This can save you on both installation time and cost.
The Tango 420 is a solidly built antenna which can be mounted comfortably in an outdoor location exposed to the elements. Moreover, it has dual mounting with both a stud and an adhesive base that further prevents risk of water ingress.
The antenna is supplied with two RG174 coaxial cables – one for each antenna, each terminated with an SMA male connector.
- 2x 4GLTE antennas in one package
- Low-profile puck package
- VSWR: ≤2
- Gain: 2 to 3dBi
- Max. input power: 60W
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Polarisation: vertical / horizontal
- Frequency bands:
- Port1 and Port2: 690 to 960 / 1710 to 2170 / 2500 to 2700MHz
- Dimensions: 80mm dia. x 13mm height
- Cable: RG174
- Operating temperature: -45 to +75°C
- Radome plastic: UV resistant
- ABS black plastic
- Mounting: 12mm stud
- Siretta type TANGO420/2.5M/SMAM/SMAM/S/S/17