The STM32F769I Discovery kit is part of the range of STM32 microcontroller discovery boards that provide a comprehensive and cost effective solution for the evaluation of the outstanding abilities of the STM32F769NI MCU. The board has the necessary architecture to allow users to develop and share applications with STM32F7 Series microcontrollers based on the ARM Cortex-M7 core. A HAL library and comprehensive software examples further enhance the evaluation and development experience.
The discovery kit enables a wide diversity of applications, benefiting from audio, multi-sensor support, graphics, security, video and high-speed connectivity features. The Arduino connectivity support provides unlimited expansion capabilities with a large choice of specialized add-on boards.
The STM32F769I microcontroller features 2Mbytes of Flash memory and 512 + 16 + 4Kbytes of RAM. Additional features include a 4in colour LCD with a capacitive touch screen, 4x ST MEMS microphones, user and reset pushbuttons, and a wide range of input and output connectors.
- Ideal for prototyping
- Extension connectors give access device I/O
- Integrated debugger/programmer
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1
- SAI audio codec
- Audio line in and line out jack
- Stereo speaker outputs
- Five power supply options
- Power Over Ethernet based on IEEE 802.3af
- Voltage output for external applications 3.3 or 5V
- Arduino Uno V3 connectors
- Comprehensive free software
- Supported by a wide choice of IDEs